The Importance of Having a Skilled Criminal Defense Lawyer
When facing criminal charges, the consequences of mishandling your case can be permanent. Even the simplest case can have lasting repercussions that can be easily overlooked without the guidance of an experienced criminal attorney. Despite what you may think, criminal defense consists of more than simply showing up to court, reciting a few key legal phrases and getting your case dropped. Defending criminal cases requires crafting legal strategies and putting together evidence that investigators and prosecutors won’t. Are you willing to risk your freedom on the information you found from your Google search results?
What Can A Top Criminal Defense Attorney Do For You?
Every criminal case is unique. More importantly, every client is unique and a drug charge, or any type of criminal offense, can affect people in very different ways. That’s why it’s so important to have to have an aggressive criminal lawyer in your corner. Often, clients don’t get to see how much work goes on outside of the courtroom when preparing a criminal defense. Here are some of the things that top criminal defense lawyers in Dallas can offer their clients:
- 1. In Depth Knowledge of Criminal Laws
- Often, there are many nuances to the laws for criminal offenses that the average person wouldn’t know to look for.
- 2. Familiarity With the Criminal Court System
- Courtroom behavior and etiquette play a huge role on the outcome of a case.
- 3. Independent Assessment of Critical Case Details
- The best criminal defense lawyers know how and where to look for the types of evidence that can make or break your case.
- 4. Experience With Negotiating
- Prosecutors are typically much less cooperative with people defending themselves or even attorneys that don’t know the law.
- 5. Emotional Support
- It’s always better to have someone to look at the case from an unemotional perspective. Additionally, part of our job as Dallas criminal defense lawyers is to assist you through this difficult time, including emotional support.
- 6. Understanding of Consequences of Pleading to Criminal Charges
- You may not think of all the consequences that pleading guilty to a criminal offense may have on the rest of your life. An experienced criminal defense attorney will make sure that you fully understand the charges against you.
Overall, an experienced defense lawyer is essential to the success of any criminal case. Lawyers are able to devote the necessary time and energy a case requires while you focus on getting your life back on track. After all, it is our job to defend our clients.
Where Can I Find A Good Criminal Defense Attorney?
In general, clients rely upon three main sources of information about criminal offenses and defense lawyers. With regular media coverage, television shows and movies people are more exposed than ever to how the criminal justice system works. Unfortunately, very little of what you see on TV or in the movies is an accurate representation of how criminal courts actually operate. Second, and not surprisingly, most people turn to the internet to find out more information about how to defend criminal charges. However, people seem to forget that there is no requirement that information posted online must be factually correct or legally accurate. Unless you do some thorough research, most of the information you can find online is far from correct. Lastly, and my personal favorite, are the “jail-house lawyers” that practice law from inside their jail cell.
If You Have Been Arrested, Call Dallas Criminal Attorney Manny Haddad
Manny Haddad is an aggressive Dallas criminal defense attorney with a passion for justice. Clients regularly comment on Manny’s knowledge of the law and more importantly his compassion for each client that he represents. While fighting to defend your rights, Manny will work closely with you from the beginning to the end of your case. At Haddad Law Firm, we understand that a momentary lapse of judgement shouldn’t ruin your future.
Haddad Law Firm Offers Free Consultations, Schedule An Appointment Today
Don’t put off contacting a defense lawyer, even if your case is not filed or your first court date is weeks away. It is important to start putting together a solid defense as soon as possible. We can also help clients with jail release by filing an attorney bond or writ bond if needed to get out of jail more quickly.